2004

The High Court of Justice and the Law Courts of the city of Pecs

Pécs

After its reconstruction, the main entrance of the building has been moved to the northern leading bridge. From there we get to the new, large courtrooms. On the ground floor there is a registrar, a garage and mechanical engineering rooms. With the establishment of ramps free movement has been ensured. The building mass consists of four separate cubes. The mass formation is characterised by its closed and reserved nature that is softened by the irregular arrangement of the windows and the skylights. While the window openings appear in the northern and western sides of the building, the skylights break up the roof levels of the fifth facade and provide the courtrooms with natural light. The facade tiles are sawn Kanfanar stone cover. On the low-arching roof surfaces we have used the extant stone tiles placing them dry and discontinuously. The link between the two buildings is constituted by the glassed-in bridge. On the eastern final wall closed stone blocks have been lined up, their surfaces covered with mine-edge stone. The Kanfanar stone cover has been used in the interior of the building as well, in this way emphasizing the courtroom entrances. Beside stone and glass, we have used oak and white plasterboard surfaces as well. The entire ceiling of the hall and the board-room is illuminated with neutral plastic lighting.

Hasonló munkák

Szigetvár
2011

The secondary school is situated in the heart of Szigetvar’s ancient city centre. The construction of the extant building started in the beginning of the 1900’s. The one-storey, U-shaped edifice was built in the art nouveau style. Later, there were more enlargements. The current plan is to join the separate units of the building and […]

Budakeszi
2005

The history of the building dates back to the 1960’s when the building was set up in the modernist style characteristic to that era. It was Laszlo Barcsay architect and Laszlo Prohaszka interior designer who planned the hunting lodge with careful meticulosity. In the 1980’s the building have gone through various building and renovation works […]

Sarród, Rév-Kócsagvár
1992

The directorship of the National Park chose the parkland clearing of Sarród village at the encounter of Fertő – Hanság at the border of the nature zone as the spot of its hall. Beside the protection of the flora and fauna, the National Park’s conservationist task is the preservation and the conveyance of the historico-cultural […]

Debrecen
2005

The task was the placement and the planning of the High Court of Justice, the Supreme Prosecutor’s Office and the Town Court in the heart of Debrecen, the civic city with 1000-year history. The planning was preceded by a national tender which fit the build-in of the entire Révész-square block to its new program. From […]